Experience the power and flexibility of the EB-PU2113W large venue laser projector. The compact EB-PU2113W features full HD WUXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement Technology1 to deliver ultra bright, 13,000-lumen images.
The EB-PU2113W uses a 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source. It also features a hermetically sealed optical engine for high dust resistance and a filterless cabinet for low-maintenance operation.
The projector pairs with 9 optional powered lenses (sold separately) to simplify installation and includes a host of premium features for fast setup, such as built-in NFC functionality, and the optional attachable PixAlignTM camera to streamline multi-projector setups.
- Incredible Color - Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology produces 13,000 lumens of equal white and color brightness
- WUXGA with 4K Enhancement - accepts 4K content and delivers up to 4.6 million pixels on-screen for an incredibly crisp and vibrant image
- Long-lasting laser light source - 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source
- Simplified installation - 9 optional powered lenses (sold separately), including an ultra short-throw .35 throw lens with unique zero offset design, provide enhanced flexibility and convenience during installation
- Engineered for reliability - hermetically sealed optical engine offers high dust resistance while filterless cabinet and liquid cooling system support easy, low-maintenance operation
- Outstanding image quality - high native contrast ratio produces deep blacks; frame interpolation delivers realistic moving images; HDR support5 and scene adaptive gamma correction for true-to-life images
- Fast installation - built-in NFC functionality and easy-to-use Android™ and iOS® mobile app, Epson Projector Configuration Tool (EPCT)6, to streamline multi-projector installations
- Optional attachable PixAlignTM camera - provides access to powerful features, including projector stacking assist function7, tiling assist for edge blends, color calibration and screen matching
- Simple Stacking function - quickly stack two projectors using a remote controller instead of conventional setup with a PC and router; requires optional attachable camera
- Efficient setup - control multiple projectors in a single, large space with Epson Projector Professional Tool (EPPT9); easily manage your installed inventory using Epson Projector Management
- Built-in media player - remotely update playlists and content with the Epson Projector Content Manager application
- Custom brightness and constant brightness modes - helps maximize light source life and provide a consistent brightness level
- EB-PU2113W projector
- Power cable
- Remote control with two batteries
- Cable cover
- User guide
- Warranty sheet