Bring bright, easy-to-read projection to your classroom with the BrightLink 725Wi interactive laser display. Providing 4,000 lumens of color and white brightness and 3LCD technology, this state-of-the-art interactive WXGA display delivers true-to-life 16:10 images up to 100" and offers 85 percent more interactive space vs. a 75" flat panel. A convenient and seamless solution, the BrightLink 725Wi works with new or existing touch modules for BrightLink 595Wi/695Wi models, and features built-in wireless, automatic image alignment and pen calibration for time-saving installation. Plus, it provides a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source engine with no lamps to replace ever. Designed to enhance classroom collaboration, the BrightLink 725Wi instantly makes nearly any wall or whiteboard interactive, supporting up to eight users when used with new or existing touch modules.
- PC-free digital whiteboard - draw, save, print and email without a PC; also view shared whiteboard content from other networked BrightLink 1480 series projectors
- Built-in 5GHz wireless - supports wireless interactivity via Miracast® and wireless displays; display and share content simultaneously to/from up to 50 connected devices4 via Epson iProjection™ software
- Easy replacement of BrightLink 595Wi/695Wi series - using existing cables, mount and touch module
- SMART Learning Suite - includes 1-year subscription and support for SMART Notebook®, SMART amp™, SMART lab™, SMART Learning Suite Online and more
- Includes: BrightLink 725Wi ultra short-throw interactive projector, Quick Start Guide, 6' power cable, 16' USB A/B cable, projector remote control, two (2) interactive pens, four (4) soft pen tips, two (2) hardpen tips, pen tray, two (2) AA batteries (for