InfoComm is coming soon, and this year, Chief and Da-Lite will be sharing one enormous booth in Las Vegas to save you a few steps. Stop by booth C5408 to see how both brands can work together for you. See our newest team member, Vaddio, at booth N1337 as well for a chance to win a prize – more on that in a bit. First, a run down of some of the newest solutions we are bringing to the show.
Da-Lite will be showcasing the Wireline Advantage, a projection screen for large venues that uses up to 29 feet of thin steel cables instead of black drop to lower the viewing area to an appropriate height for the audience.
Also at the show: the new Fast-Fold NXT. This solution features a re-invented design for the demands of the rental market. You'll have to come to see what that means.
Other must see solutions include:
- Flex Plex – the rear projection screen that ships in a roll
- New additions to Parallax family, like thin bezel
- IDEA Screen for short throw projectors
- HD Progressive with custom Design Center Series 300 and 6-projector Blend
Be sure to take a look at Chief’s new Fusion® Modular Series that brings new flexibility to multi-display design. We use the common components of Fusion multi-display mounts and a new online configurator to give you the ability to build and order the parts necessary to meet your exact application requirements.
Also try Chief’s new Fusion® Dynamic Height Adjust mounts. The series makes light work of adding accessibility to interactive display technology and is available in cart, wall and floor-supported options. We can tell you about how easy it is to use, but we promise trying it yourself is so much more impressive!
Also at the show:
- SYSAU Suspended Ceiling Projector System – also now with storage and power option
- VPAU vertical and portrait projector mount
- New Fusion series additions like the pull out accessory and small mounts
- New outdoor mounting solutions